About the company
Here at Touch of Class, we pride our selves on our experience and what we can offer. Our director Ryan has been on the tools for 26 years and established TOUCH OF CLASS in January 2006. Since the opening of TOUCH OF CLASS we have found the best brands and best materials to last the distance and suit your needs. With each job having different requirements, we will make sure you are supplied with the right materials and engineering to suit your location and property.
WHAT ADVANTAGES DO WE HAVE OVER OTHER COMPANIES?
- Huge variety of products and the capability of huge open spans, makes it easy to suit your requirements whether it is domestic or commercial.
- Fully engineered products to suit your home, business and location making it easier to pass your permits.
- Easy do it your self kits.
- Ability to provide you with a complete service from start to finish reducing any stress and down time for you.
- We provide permit packs. An email or hard copy version of the documents your surveyor and council will require. While we don’t make the permit application personally, we will still be here through your permit process to provide help wherever possible.
- We can organize excavation, concrete, installation and retaining walls, leaving you with time for family and to do what you do best.
Ryans personal hands on experience in all aspects of this procedure has allowed him to find reliable and well experienced teams to do each stage. Working with all these particular people for so many years means each team supervisor understands Ryans expectations and customer satisfaction. We can supply builders warranty and insurance for all jobs over $16,000.00 for any jobs installed by TOUCH OF CLASS. Contracts supplied for jobs over $10,000.00 for any jobs installed by TOUCH OF CLASS. As Per VBA regulations.
We have helpful office staff who are willing to assist through the whole process of quoting and permits. Their knowledge helps design a structure that not only suits the customers needs, but also meets engineering requirements.
Our installers take great pride in the work they complete each day. They love to see each build come together in a timely manner while paying great attention to detail, ensuring each build is safe and to the customers standards.